5 Star Word Engine 3.2
EULA - End User License Agreement
5 Star Word Engine is distributed as shareware. This means:
1. You may use an unregistered trial version of the software free of charge.
2. Once registered, the user is granted a non-exclusive license to
use the game on one computer for any legal purpose,
at a time. The registered software may not be rented or
leased, but may be permanently transferred, if the person receiving
it agrees to terms of this license. If the software is an update,
the transfer must include the update and all previous versions.
3. THIS SOFTWARE IS DISTRIBUTED "AS IS". NO WARRANTY OF ANY
KIND IS EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. YOU USE AT YOUR OWN RISK.
THE AUTHORS WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DATA LOSS, DAMAGES, LOSS
OF PROFITS OR ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS WHILE USING OR MISUSING
4. You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify,
decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer, or transfer the
licensed program, or any subset of the licensed program, except as
provided for in this agreement. Any such unauthorized use shall
result in immediate and automatic termination of this license and
may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution.
All rights not expressly granted here are reserved by Yav games development team.
5. Installing and using the software signifies acceptance of these terms
and conditions of the license.
6. If you do not agree with the terms of this license you must remove
5 Star Word Engine files from your storage devices and cease to use the product.
Thank you for using 5 Stars Word Engine